Mount Holly v. Mt. Holly Gardens Citizens in Action, Inc.
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
|11-1507||3d Cir.||Not Argued||Nov 13, 2013||TBD||TBD||OT 2013|
Issue: Whether disparate impact claims are cognizable under the Fair Housing Act.
Plain English Summary:
Judgment: Dismissed - Rule 46. on November 13, 2013.
- Mount Holly Gardens and the Court (Kali Borkoski)
- SCOTUS for law students (sponsored by Bloomberg Law): Why cases settle (Stephen Wermiel)
- Mount Holly case dropped; new calendar (Lyle Denniston)
- New fair housing case settled (Lyle Denniston)
- Solicitor General files invitation briefs for June 13 Conference (Amy Howe)
- Petition of the day (Ben Cheng)