Daugaard v. Yankton Sioux TribePetition for certiorari denied on June 20, 2011
- Southern Missouri Recycling and Waste Management Dist. v. Yankton Sioux Tribe
- Hein v. Yankton Sioux Tribe
- Yankton Sioux Tribe v. Daugaard
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
|10-929||8th Cir.||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||OT 2010|
Issue: Whether the Act of 1894 disestablished the Yankton Sioux Reservation.
- Petition of the Day (Conor McEvily)
Briefs and Documents
- Opinion below (8th Circuit)
- Petition for certiorari
- Brief of respondent United States in opposition
- Brief of respondent Yankton Sioux Tribe in opposition
- Petitioners' reply
- Amicus brief of Charles Mix Electrical Association et al.
- Amicus brief of Wagner Community School District No. 11-4 (forthcoming)
- Amicus brief of Colin Soukup et al. (forthcoming)
- Amicus brief of Randall Community Water District (forthcoming)
- Amicus brief of City of Dante et al.
- Brief of cross-respondents Governor and Attorney General (forthcoming)