CSX v. Ga. State Bd. of Equalization
|Docket No.||Op. Below||Argument||Opinion||Vote||Author||Term|
Nov 5, 2007
|Dec 4, 2007||TBD||Roberts||OT 2007|
Judgment: Reversed, in an opinion by Chief Justice John Roberts on December 4, 2007.
Briefs and Documents
- Brief for Petitioner CSX Transportation, Inc.
- Brief for Respondent Georgia State Board of Equalization; Bart L. Graham, Georgia Commissioner of Revenue; Russell W. Hinton, Georgia State Auditor and Gena L. Abraham, Director of Georgia State Properties
- Reply Brief for Petitioner CSX Transportation, Inc.
- Brief for the United States in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for the Tax Foundation in Support of Petitioner
- Brief for Association of American Railroads
- Brief for the Multistate Tax Commission in Support of Respondent