The week ahead
The Court is in recess for the summer; it is expected to return on October 4 for the first oral argument of October Term 2010.
The schedule of merits briefs due this week follows the jump.
Monday, August 9:
- Petitioner's brief in Wall v. Kholi (09-868)
- Petitioner's brief in Cullen v. Pinholster (09-1088)
- Respondents' brief in Ortiz v. Jordan (09-737)
Thursday, August 12:
- Petitioner's brief in CSX Transportation v. Alabama Department of Revenue (09-520)
Friday, August 13:
- Respondent's brief in Premo v. Moore (09-658)