Posted on July 7, 2010 at 10:24 am by Erin Miller
The D.C. Bar is hosting a panel of leading Supreme Court journalists tomorrow, July 8, to discuss the just-concluded Term. Â The panelists (listed below) will examine the major cases and issues the Court confronted, and speculate about what happened between the Justices behind the scenes. Â They will also offer predications about next Term and commentary on the confirmation process of Elena Kagan.
- Arthur Spitzer, Legal Director, ACLU of the Nationâ€™s Capital (Moderator)
- Robert Barnes, Washington Post
- Joan Biskupic, USA Today
- Adam Liptak, New York Times
- Tony Mauro, Legal Times & American Lawyer Media
- David Savage, Los Angeles Times & Chicago Tribune
- Stuart Taylor, National Journal & Newsweek
The event, at Arnold & Porter in Washington, D.C., will begin at noon and a buffet lunch will be served. Â Attendance costs vary by occupation, and can be found here, along with registration information.